Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thing 10

I embeded a video very easily, but I couldn't figure out the download version on any of the 3 sites. I tried, and tried, and tried. It was very frustrating. It kept giving me an error message saying there was no video link found on that site. I am going to try again tomorrow at school. However, we do have access to youtube and the other is so much easier, I am going to stick with that.

That is the part I always dread with technology. It seems like every time I feel like I can do something, I catch a glitch and seem to be spinning my wheels. I get very frustrated when I can't figure out something that seems easy.

1 comment:

  1. If you can be more specific, we can probably help you with this. Email us and let us know which tool you were trying and which video you were trying to download. We want you to be successful! :-)

    ReplyDelete